Our ability to deliver great results for our clients and partners starts with our team of driven, eclectic experts. At Psicoglobal you can find professionals with wide experience and skills in multiple areas, developed over more than 20 years of professional practice, allowing us to offer the best solutions to educational challenges.
As unique as we are individually, we share a mutual passion for human and organizational development through knowledge sharing, while doing excellent work for our clients and partners.
We invite you to get to know our areas of expertise below.
The company has a team that already were sub-contracted for European projects as external evaluators of the quality of the execution of the program since is an important part of the success of projects applications.
• Project coordination
• Project writing and submission (some of which awarded by the European Commission)
• Project management (namely controlling financial execution and reporting to the European Commission)
• External evaluation of the projects´quality of execution (sub-contract)
• Data mining (data exploration, data pre-processing, data classification) and its application to specific data analysis problems
• Monitoring of internal and external audits for European and National funds (e.g., Human Potential Operational Program, Human Capital Operational Program – Ministry of Solidarity, Employment and Social Security of Portugal – Institute of Employment and Vocational Training of Portugal)
• Implementation of Quality Systems (CaF, ISO and Portuguese Standards)
• Cooperation between university and organizations (employability, curricula development, internships, research, knowledge transference)
• Higher education organizations management
• Career and vocational counselling with higher education students and graduates
• Soft skills, job search skills and entrepreneurship skills training with higher education students and graduates
• Higher education teaching (Educational Sciences, Adult Education, etc.)
• Conceptualization and implementation of adult education programs in the community (especially with socially excluded groups).
• Research in adult education and training, with emphasis on the issues of digital literacy and innovative teaching-learning methodologies, based on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Online recruitment tools management
• Online social and professional network management
• Website development
• Online editorial and content management